Full-Time Teach in Chiang Mai
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Earn money teaching English abroad - i-to-i paid teaching jobs
Teach in Chiang Mai
NAVA school of English is a private language school in Chiang Mai . We are established since 1999 that provide the ESL teachers , the curriculum and teaching materials for English subject at many schools in Chiang Mai , Lumpoon and Nakornratchasima Province .
The positions start the contract in May 2013
1. ESL teachers for young learners : 5 positions work in Chiang Mai and 4 positions work in Nakornratchasima
2. A TEFL instructor and a TEFL marketer in Chiang Mai
1. Must be a native English native speaker
2. ESL teachers must have a bachelor degree plus teaching qualifications ( TEFL , TESOL ,CELTA )
3. TEFL instructor must have master degree in education plus at least 3 years teaching experience in Thailand
4. TEFL marketer must have a bachelor degree in marketing plus experience in the education field.
5. Have a good attitude and good understanding in teaching young learner.
6. Must be friendly , reliable , hard working.
Salary and Benefits : ( Depend on qualifications and experience )
1. Salary for ESL teachers start 28,000 -32,000.- in Chiang Mai start 32,000 – 35,000.- plus free accommodation in Nakornratchasima.
2. Start 38,000 -45,000.- for TEFL instructor
Start 30,000-35,000.- for TEFL marketing
3. Bonus at the end of contract
4. Work permit
5. BUPA health and accident insurance
6. A week holiday and national holiday paid
7. Teaching support
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
1775 total views, 1 today